Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Breasts less sore at four and a half weeks - should I be worried?

(8 Posts)
LoveInAColdChamberOfSecrets Wed 13-Jul-11 08:31:54

For the last week or so my breasts have been so sore I can barely touch them, but this morning it's eased off a bit. They're still sore but not nearly as bad. Is this a sign that things may not be going to plan, do you think? Thanks!

Cattleprod Wed 13-Jul-11 08:37:07

I found mine got sore as they were growing, and less sore as their new size stabilised, so it was the changing size that caused the pain, rather than the viability of the pregnancy.

When I had a mmc, I didn't have many symptoms from the start. My breasts were painful the day after as they returned to their normal size - again, changing size=pain.

apples82 Wed 13-Jul-11 09:19:03

Not a sign at all that things aren't going to plan.

Mine were the same, couldn't even touch, hurt if my arm knocked them etc, but that disappeared over a couple of days and was suddenly fine.

Not a sign of anything bad- it's what happens.

justabigdisco Wed 13-Jul-11 09:29:55

mine were sore some days and not others, still the same, am 17 weeks now and heard heartbeat last week!

LoveInAColdChamberOfSecrets Wed 13-Jul-11 09:43:06

Oh good, thanks, all - I'll try to stop worrying. Thank you!

DebbieL78 Wed 13-Jul-11 11:12:54

Thanks for this post I was thinking the same thing as well. Still covered in veins though!

MrsRV Wed 13-Jul-11 19:07:17

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and boobs have been mega sore... Funnily enough it's just today that it's easing off, keep having little twinges too but have googled and it seems pretty normal. Thank goodness! Xx

kri5ty Thu 14-Jul-11 09:38:39

I was worrying like mad, my sore boobs only lasted until around week 4... and i had no other symtoms other than slight nausea... which finished at week 9 , i was so convinced something was wrong, but come scan day, there was bump waving and scratching its bum!! grin

20 week scan next week, and i am worrying again as i still have no symtoms... i guess worrying is part of parenthood... and it starts now!! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now