Talk

Advanced search

GRRRRRR

(16 Posts)
SinicalSal Tue 12-Jul-11 22:21:35

I am 32 weeks and am so irritated by 20 different minor discomforts want to KILL KILL KILL. Jealous of the rest of humanity WALKING not WADDLING around with no sore fanny. Rant moan whinge. I'm off now to criticise DH for something.

just to get it out

oreocrumbs Tue 12-Jul-11 22:26:24

Sympathies, I was exactly the same this time last year! No comfort now I know but you are on the home run!

pookamoo Tue 12-Jul-11 22:26:45

I agree. VERY grumpy today. I am 33 weeks or so, I've lost track! Poor DH and DD!

JenniL1977 Tue 12-Jul-11 22:29:01

35 weeks here and cannot bloody wait to not be fecking pregnant anymore! I'm bored, I'm fat, my pelvis hurts, I itch and toes in the ribs hurt!!!
You've got my sympathy. smile chin up!

SinicalSal Tue 12-Jul-11 22:39:15

Well Dh took it meekly. No bloody satisfaction.

I know it's just the hormones but I can't wait to have this baby. Last time the newborn stage was way worse than pregnancy, so am kind of dreading that too.

Renaissance227 Wed 13-Jul-11 11:18:27

I'm sick of being pregnant too. Sore ribs. Sore back. Constipation followed by the other problem!! Peeing all the time. HAD ENOUGH!!! and only 25+3!

MsChanandlerBong Wed 13-Jul-11 11:38:01

I'm jealous of humanity too!! Keep finding myself thinking "look at you with your normal sized stomach, bending down and walking like a normal person. You show off cow!!"

saoirse86 Wed 13-Jul-11 11:42:24

Why is it that women continue to want to do this?! hmm grin

Renaissance227 Wed 13-Jul-11 11:54:05

Not quite sure saoirse86.
At the min I am jealous of every woman who isn't pregnant and my DP is getting the brunt of it!

MsChanandlerBong Wed 13-Jul-11 11:56:36

Because we are AMAZING grin grin grin

pookamoo Wed 13-Jul-11 12:15:22

I keep thinking "when I have HAD this BABY I will get round to doing xyz... I seem to have forgotten about the actual new baby part of it!

<fingers in ears, la la la la !>

saoirse86 Wed 13-Jul-11 12:27:16

Renaissance this time last year I was jealous of every non-pg woman, now I'm jealous of pg woman I see! What a difference a year makes. All that sleep deprivation has clearly affected my memory! wink

MsChanandlerBong Wed 13-Jul-11 12:34:43

Pookamoo - me too!! I keep thinking I can't wait to be able to sleep on my back again!! Yeah right, because sleep is one of the things that mothers of newborns really get to enjoy a lot grin

TrinaLuciusMalfoy Wed 13-Jul-11 13:26:39

Same here. I'm at the 'Are we therrrrrrrrrrrrre yeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt?' whingey moany stage (38+3)

All the same, have been highly motivated to clean and tidy today and I'm praying it's not nesting - I'm not ready!!!

Beccabop Thu 14-Jul-11 01:25:12

I am 37+2 and bloody sick of life, sick of the uncomfortable squirming, sick of the stabbing bladdery pains, sick of the effort it takes to turn over in bed and sick of having nothing nice to wear (have grown out of most of my maternity clothes even) sad
I am sick of being a big fat lump of poo. That is how this stage of the proceedings feels sad

SinicalSal Thu 14-Jul-11 15:33:42

I feel much better today, if that's any consolation to anyone grin Epic mood swings sometimes work in your favour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now