Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

increased toilet trips...not talking wee! anyone else?

(11 Posts)
threecurrantbuns Tue 12-Jul-11 14:35:09

Has anyone had this in early pregnancy? Don't know if I am or not waiting a bit to test but wondered if it happens to some women

allhailtheaubergine Tue 12-Jul-11 15:02:53

Yep.

I had the squits from week 4 to week 6.

HidingInTheUndergrowth Tue 12-Jul-11 15:06:21

Me to!

Though I also manage to get constipated as well. From my indepth google research I think it is just a part of morning sickness and as long as you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated you should be ok.

I guess if it gets really bad you should get it checked out though.

Eifos21 Tue 12-Jul-11 15:15:33

I wish! Suffering from the opposite.

candr Tue 12-Jul-11 18:39:08

Yep, and found it happening again from 26 weeks. Hope it stops!

threecurrantbuns Tue 12-Jul-11 19:11:01

Ok thanks well sometimes I get it once before perIod arrives so maybe its that time will tell.

pregnantmimi Wed 13-Jul-11 00:54:45

Yes in the first trimester I went for poos about 4 times a day instead of normal one or one every two days.

I actually commented on this to friends some had the same some didnt.

Actually pretty much the whole 3 months all I did was be sick poo and sleep my husband joked I was like a baby!!

threecurrantbuns Wed 13-Jul-11 08:46:39

That how I was yesterday not like me at all

Squiglettsmummy2bx Wed 13-Jul-11 12:00:23

Yep same here from 4 weeks & it just seems to be easing off now at 9 x

NearlyHeadlessnickelbabe Wed 13-Jul-11 12:05:19

yeah, i think it's because of the period-like symptoms in early preganncy grin

don't worry, by week 12, you'll be so desperate for a poo, you'll be begging your bowel every time you go to the toilet! shock

IssyStark Wed 13-Jul-11 15:53:48

Yep: I've always been loose in pregnancy rather than constipated (and I prefer it that way wink)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now