Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

outbreak of new stretch marks week 31!

(8 Posts)
yoshimigalloway Tue 12-Jul-11 14:13:38

I'll be 31 weeks on Thursday, I have had some stretch marks across the front of my thighs high up for a little while now.

I seem to have had a growth spurt over the last few weeks, although I was pleased when the midwife measured me at 29 during week 29 (i'm quoting this to anyone who says i'm huge! including my mother).

Anyway last night I decided to trim my bikini area with the help of a mirror as I now can't see what's going on (so glamourous!) I found patches of stretch marks down each side of the underneath of my belly. To my distress (!) I also found them along the top of my bikini line, these seem quite deep too.

So last night I was applying the bio oil, obvs a little too late now!

No real point or question to my post I just thought I would share my fascination with my ever expanding belly!

mo3d Tue 12-Jul-11 14:16:08

Congratulations on your beautiful expanding belly! Don't worry about the stretch marks, they fade.

yoshimigalloway Tue 12-Jul-11 14:25:09

thank you! perhaps more cake will help?!

mo3d Tue 12-Jul-11 14:34:32

Always grin

WinterLover Tue 12-Jul-11 18:57:37

I had no stretch marks until 31 weeks, then had a growth spurt and sprung out with a few... my baby lines as im calling them grin

mo3d Tue 12-Jul-11 19:57:35

Ahh 'baby lines' I think that's lovely. I'm going to call mine that from now on. What shall I call the ones I got from puberty though? confused

WinterLover Tue 12-Jul-11 20:01:12

erm baby lines too - no1 needs to know they were already there wink

mo3d Tue 12-Jul-11 20:24:15

V true!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now