Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sick of staying in

(9 Posts)
babyonbord Mon 11-Jul-11 11:08:02

is anyone else sick of staying in all day waiting for baby stuff to be delivered i should probably have ordered everything in one go but keep thinking of other things i need and can't be bothered to get up and go to the shopping online is much easier but then you end up stuck in waiting for it grrrrrrrrrr

AKMD Mon 11-Jul-11 11:09:36

Get it delivered to your work address/unfortunate relative/DH's worplace grin

jenna13 Mon 11-Jul-11 11:12:29

yes especially as it never arrives at time they say it will!

babyonbord Mon 11-Jul-11 11:26:24

i'm on mat leave now due tommorrow so hoping i wont go into labour as i've got some things being delivered hopefully today or tommorrow i wanted to go out for lunch but i'll have to wait i guess

buttonmoon78 Mon 11-Jul-11 11:31:07

Should've gone to Kiddicare.

silverangel Mon 11-Jul-11 16:07:26

I agree buttonmoon - can't say enough good things about Kiddicare, and love that you can rearrange delivery by text. Being on maternity leave it is dangerous and far too tempting to buy stuff!!

Ivortheengine8 Mon 11-Jul-11 16:24:13

Kiddicare are very good.
I've been waiting in today for stuff and it hasn't arrived yet as I was last Thursday and it turned up at bloody half past four!
I'm fed up of going shopping, the buses and streets are so busy and my DD gets fed up so quickly I just can't be bothered now.

Ragwort Mon 11-Jul-11 16:24:58

How much stuff have you ordered? grin

PrincessScrumpy Mon 11-Jul-11 17:25:05

I've told reception at work to expect a travel cot tomorrow as I couldn't see how else I'd get it.

We ordered a slide from toys r us and it was supposed to come Friday but didn't then they tried this morning despite me calling and saying I will be at work so leave it in the garden. They are going to leave it tomorrow apparently. I pointed out that as it's a slide, it'll be kept in the garden anyway and we don't live in a high crime area - dh left the french windows unlocked and one side open night before last. I was more scared a fox might have come in than a burglar!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now