Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any new mums to be out there due in March?

(9 Posts)
cola1979 Sun 10-Jul-11 19:16:14

Currently six weeks pregnant and keen to hear from other newbie mums about symptoms etc. This is my first pregnancy smile

CarolineLou Sun 10-Jul-11 19:38:22

Congatulations. I'm due 5th December with my first too but thought I'd say Congrats anyway xxx

cola1979 Sun 10-Jul-11 19:47:18

Thanks! Congratulations to you too. An exciting ride, just holding out until my 12 week scan and trying not to tell too many people...which is very hard x

LoneStarGirl Sun 10-Jul-11 20:03:42

Hiya,
Congratulations!
I was orginally a Feb due date, but went for an early scan last week which put it back until 1st march. this is my first too. yay! xx

cola1979 Sun 10-Jul-11 20:06:16

Yay! Congrats - found out today next year is a leap year so praying I don't give birth on the 29th Feb - though would make for interesting party conversations when they get older! x

TheSugarPlumFairy Mon 11-Jul-11 08:44:15

hiya,

i just found out i am pregnant. Date due is looking like 20th March. I have a 15 month old DD. Very excited but trying not to get to worked up. I have lupus antisophiod sydnrome and a history of miscarriage so i wont feel safe until i am holding my little one in my arms.

Congrats to all of you grin

LoveInAColdChamberOfSecrets Mon 11-Jul-11 09:52:39

I'm due on 19 March with my first baby - very excited but also very scared about miscarrying. So far, feeling sick, tired and dizzy and have had lots of cramps, which I am assured are all good signs!

NorthernGirlie Mon 11-Jul-11 10:18:27

Hi smile I'm due 8th March with my first - very excited, nervous and scared! Trying to keep it quiet at the moment - have secretly told 2 friends but DP doesn't know I've told them - lol! First appointment at the doctors on Wednesday (dreading it a bit as I hate going to the doctors and haven't been in years!) Congratulations everyone smile xx

stuffthenonsense Mon 11-Jul-11 10:23:46

hi , there is a bunch of us due march on www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1247578-Anyone-due-in-march come along and join in grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now