Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sorry tmi but need advice

(6 Posts)
jenna13 Sun 10-Jul-11 12:29:10

i've just been to the bathroom and discovered very snotty looking stuff in my lady bits... i dont think its a show because it wasn't bloody at all. does anyone know what this is or what it means? i'm 39 + 4.

thanks, any advice at all appreciated.

VioletV Sun 10-Jul-11 12:34:37

That sounds like your mucus plug. You should start labour shortly! Good luck smile

mumblebum Sun 10-Jul-11 12:43:12

Sounds like a show. You'll probably get a bit more later, which may have blood in it. It can come days before labour starts so don't panic, but make sure you're ready!

Lucky thing 40+3 and no show here. Mutter mutter.

jenna13 Sun 10-Jul-11 12:43:13

Do i need to call my midwife? (would like to avoid this as she always makes me feel stupid) Everything is so confusing, i thought it had to be bloody when you lost the plug thing. Fingers crossed this might be the beginning. Thanks for replying :D

RandomMess Sun 10-Jul-11 12:44:33

No don't phone as it could still be days until things get going or only part of the plug

jenna13 Sun 10-Jul-11 12:48:54

oki koki, fingers crossed though, really had enough of being pregnant now, i miss being able to see my feet! Hope things start for you soon mumble!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now