Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feel pregnant & hormonal, but testing negative today. No periods to date as still b-feeding

(2 Posts)
jellykittenaddict Sat 09-Jul-11 20:33:50

Has anyone found themselves pregnant whilst breastfeeding?

My baby is 8 mths and feeds 2-3 times in every 24 hours... sleeps 12 hours at night, so feeding definitely not a contraceptive

I really feel pregnant, but tested negative today. I havent had a period yet, so may not even be able to conceive, but have no idea when would be the appropriate time to test...

I really thought I was - this sudden level of hormonal madness/exhaustion in me has only been experienced in pregnancy before

Not even sure what kind of response I'm looking for......I'm just feeling a bit miffed as I'd totally convinced myself I'd be in line for a little March baby....

bluefootedpenguin Sat 09-Jul-11 21:18:32

I got pregnant with dc2 while still bf. My periods had returned but were erratic and all home ovulation tests said I wasn't even ovulating! If you haven't had a period maybe you have tested too early? My dates were completely wrong my edd was July 6, scan edd was July18th and I was eventually induced august 1st.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now