Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

12 wks and feel 'different' help

(5 Posts)
k4mi Thu 07-Jul-11 17:30:19

Hi all,

I am 12wks and over the last 2 days have just felt 'different'. I haven't had much morning sickness, i had nausea until 10 wks and then it dies off but over the last couple of days I have just felt different. I am still tired, i kind of ache all over a bit like flu and feel quite depressed and a bit emotional / exhausted.

The thing is i have has pains (uterus stretching) continuously most days throughout, nothing painful, very mild but i have definitely felt 'pregnant' plus my boobs have been very tender. They are a little but i feel as though the symptoms are going and i have no sensations in my tummy at all now.

Is something wrong? I had a scan at 8 weeks and all was fine, saw heartbeat etc. My next is on Wednesday and i am starting to get really worried something has happened.

I have had a bit of stress this week at work and with my partner...i'm worrying now that it has damaged the baby.

Think i am just looking for reassurance? Does pregnancy go through different stages like this?

lolajane2009 Thu 07-Jul-11 17:33:13

sounds like me at about that stage, exhausted but no sickness. was convinced there was something wrong but all is fine at almost 30 weeks.

LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Thu 07-Jul-11 17:44:53

Welcome to the world of parenting, all worry. Symptoms do change doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Mum2be79 Thu 07-Jul-11 21:41:03

Normal!

ToriaPumpkinPasty Thu 07-Jul-11 21:49:26

All normal. My symptoms (now the baby kicking) tend to disappear for just long enough for me to get scared! At 12 weeks I felt absolutely not pregnant. Was convinced the dating scan would find nothing. First thing they saw was a fidgetty little baby, which is now 24 weeks and still fidgetting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now