Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

possibly pregnant after 3 miscarriage and no period since last one

(7 Posts)
aMuminwaiting Thu 07-Jul-11 14:24:56

I've had 3 miscarriages at almost 22 weeks, 11 weeks and 7 weeks. The last being nearly seven weeks ago. I think I'm pregnant again. I know I ovulated and woke up two nights ago and had to run to the bathroom to be sick. I thought that meant there'd be enough hcg to give a bfp but it was negative. Today I did another one and the faintest of faint lines came up. I had a false positive with a clearblue a while back so only use the red dye ones now. I'll wait and do another test tomorrow. What do you think? Does it sound positive? I never threw up with the other pregnancies so this would be a wonderful sign for me.

pissedrightoff Thu 07-Jul-11 23:00:45

I really hope so, best of luck and I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

aMuminwaiting Fri 08-Jul-11 09:05:46

Thank you. I did another pink dye test today but got the faintest of faint lines again. Could this all mean AF is round the corner?! If wanting something badly enough made it happen I know I'd be pregnant but sadly I know from experience that doesn't work. I still wake up stupidly hot. I had the window wide open last night despite it raining. I've only been sick that one time but feel queezy a lot. I had terrible stretching pains and cramps a few days ago but since then only a few twinges now and then. Arrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh I just want to know!!!

Reallea Fri 08-Jul-11 09:58:52

Do a clearblue digital. or other digital for that matter. No wondering then.

aMuminwaiting Fri 08-Jul-11 17:02:24

Bingo!

Reallea Fri 08-Jul-11 18:17:37

Good on you!

aMuminwaiting Fri 08-Jul-11 19:26:45

Good job I've been taking the cyclogest and aspirin just in case. I read online that my progesterone levels should be regularly checked but this didn't happen at all in my last pregnancy. In fact I only saw my midwife once and no one else after. I'm moving in two weeks as well so thought maybe it would be best to wait until I'm at the new surgery. I don't feel like I have any faith left in the medical staff I've seen here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now