Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ribs!!!

(4 Posts)
curlyeve Wed 06-Jul-11 22:51:10

hey ladies!! does anyone else feel like their ribs are being pulled apart?? my bump seems to be pushing out against them, im 30weeks and they are really quite uncomfortable and one side is slightly swollen.... is this normal or does anyone else have this pain???

Rootatoot Wed 06-Jul-11 22:58:27

I had rib pain on and off for the last few days. I'm 33 weeks. Think baby just moved position and wedged himself against them somehow. Very sore. I think it's normal but not sure about swelling as I haven't had this.

PrincessJenga Wed 06-Jul-11 23:04:04

I share your pain. I screamed so much last night when baby kicked my ribs that my upstairs neighbour was surprised to see me this morning 'oh, I thought you'd gone into labour'. I'm 37 weeks and baby seems to have wedged a (very strong!) foot under one rib which means almost permanent agony.

chelseaannejolley Thu 07-Jul-11 11:45:55

i have the same problem with my ribs feels like they are going to snap, but its only on my right side. its very painfull and uncomfortable im 29 weeks and wounder if this pains going to get worse ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now