Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone due Jan 2012?!!

(15 Posts)
BellasYummyMummy Wed 06-Jul-11 11:54:37

Is there a thread going for mummies due next Jan? Im 11+1 today, looking for some buddies ! smile

Crosshair Wed 06-Jul-11 12:16:28

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1237709-January-2012-Thread-2

arista Thu 07-Jul-11 13:17:51

hi I am 11+1 as well today. How are you feeling I am feeling dreadful and sick.

BellasYummyMummy Mon 11-Jul-11 09:00:57

hi arista sorry i started this posted then went off to my mums for a week! i've been feeling OK, my sickness has abated loads which is great as i have two other children so it's been hard taking care of them. hope you feel better!! x

arista Tue 12-Jul-11 12:17:06

Still feel the same bellayummymummy. Can't wait to feel better. Got my scan this thursday so cannot wait to see the baby. Have you had your scan yet? I am completely off foods cnnot even open the fridge feel so depressed.

Joy33 Tue 12-Jul-11 18:47:01

Hi,

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow - very excited! Felt rubbish, exhausted, worried etc.. until the past few days, am hoping its the start of the magical "feeling better in trimester 2". Scan on Friday and its gone so slowly - be good to confirm there's someone in there!!

Hope your scan goes well arista

There's another thread for Jan 12 out there too by the way smile

Joy33 Tue 12-Jul-11 18:48:45

Just seen that you've already got the link to the other thread from Crosshair grin

lippyhippy Wed 13-Jul-11 14:19:57

I'm due Jan too, 12+3 and still feeling pretty goddamn rubbish. Sick most evenings and tired ALL THE TIME!!!!! Can't wait for the 'blooming' bit that everyone goes on about, at the moment I'm just moody and spotty and tired and sick!
Just had my scan today - it's so exciting!!!!!! It actually looks like a person. A bit like my brother in fact, which is slightly disturbing, but tbh i'm just grateful it's ok!

Karmanna Wed 13-Jul-11 14:42:36

Can I join - I'm due Jan 15th (baby number one). I'm 13+3. Had my scan a couple of weeks ago and after scan photo showed what looked like a beak, bump has now been named Duckie until we find out the sex on 30th Aug.

I've been feeling quasy and exhausted but as I'm now officially in 2nd trimester I seem to have much more energy although on the downside it means I feel very restless at work and can't sit still for more than 10 minutes at a time.

lippyhippy Wed 13-Jul-11 14:44:47

karmanna ours looked as if it had a beak too! hoping the rest of it's body catches up at some point!! grin

Karmanna Wed 13-Jul-11 14:54:12

Ooh, I'm glad it's not just us! grin Yeah, sonographer didn't mention the beak so assume it's ok - haha. Are you going to find out the sex when you can or are you leaving it a surprise?

lippyhippy Wed 13-Jul-11 15:16:52

we're going to find out in advance I think. I'm not bothered either way as long as it's healthy, and I think the birth itself will have enough crazy surprises in store, so we think we'll spread them all out smile
what about you?
do you have a preference? I used to think I only wanted boys as I was a bit scared of mother/daughter problems after experiencing my own mothers craziness, but I've hung out with a lot of female children in the last couple of yrs cos my sis and bro both had one, so now I feel I can handle it!

Karmanna Wed 13-Jul-11 17:27:47

Yeah, my reasoning exactly! Having a baby is enough of a surprise and I want to be able to plan!! I don't really have a preference either way but for some reason, in my mind we're having a girl. I think it would be nice with a girl as both my and his siblings have sons so our parents have got grandsons but no granddaughters so far. On the other hand, if we don't have a boy then my husband's surname won't be carried on as he's the only boy and his dad only had sisters... I'm just so excited to be pg that I'd even welcome a duck! smile We tried for 9 months before concieving, and although I know that's average it felt like a lifetime! xx

lippyhippy Thu 14-Jul-11 14:17:14

us too, it took 8mnths and I'd been told when i was younger that i would find it incredibly difficult! so i thought it was never going to happen. So I'm happy. Bit gutted I've been so sick with it though as I haven't really been able to enjoy it all yet apart from the scan.

mumtojandk Thu 14-Jul-11 15:58:34

Hi...I'm due 14Jan (13+5) with #3. Have 2 daughters....4y7m & 1y5m
Feeling fine...no sickness but then none with previous pg...prob why I'm having another!! The drop down tiredness is starting to pass & I'm lookibg forward to a lazy summer & (hopefully) event free 2nd trimester.

Hope all you nausea stricken mums to be are feeling better soon

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now