Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

what pushchair will fit in a Grand Picasso when all 7 seats in use?

(10 Posts)
Nanny01 Tue 05-Jul-11 17:14:58

Really love pushchairs and then realised that most of the ones I like won't fit when all seats are in use. I would want a travel system and use the car seat in and out of the car for school runs, but a nice lie flat seat for longer shopping trips with baby facing me is important. So far only have the the new Graco Fusio. I do have a baby jogger city mini that may fit if the wheels are removed but not really comfy for a newborn. I have had m& P Pilko but not sure that would fit or a bugaboo bee. Any ideas?

allthefires Tue 05-Jul-11 19:18:26

How about getting the new carrycot for bjcm? Also car seat adaptors?

buttonmoon78 Tue 05-Jul-11 20:21:42

When I tried this the only one of my buggies which would fit when the back row was up was my small umbrella fold buggy. Not a proper pram or travel system at all.

Reallea Tue 05-Jul-11 20:55:26

Oooh, carry cot for bjcm? From where? Love my bjcm but pregnant again, and don't want to go back to a heavy travel system!

allthefires Tue 05-Jul-11 20:58:44

Check out my thread in pushchairs topic about car seat adaptors. Cant link as on phone. The new carrycot not yet out but i have an older carrycot which is more faffy to fit.

Reallea Tue 05-Jul-11 21:22:45

Cheers!

allthefires Tue 05-Jul-11 21:26:26

Will find it and bump it 4 you if i can

Nanny01 Wed 06-Jul-11 17:22:17

I didn't know they did a carry cot for the baby jogger city mini. Will look into it.

allthefires Wed 06-Jul-11 21:36:00

Yes an old one which i have and a new one which isnt out soon.

allthefires Wed 06-Jul-11 21:36:55

Meant is out soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now