Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Swollen Feeet

(3 Posts)
Mumswang Tue 05-Jul-11 16:14:50

Hello,

I'm 36 weeks, it's hot, i'm manically busy (just moved house, have a two year old, work full time) - it's normal to have swollen feet right?

i hadn't given it much thought but my boss, who is admittedly a bit of a witch who likes making me feel bad, keeps on and on and on about my swollen feet, like i've got elephantitis or something. They're not huge, just a bit puffy. When i get home, and have fed and put DS to bed, i shall elevate them, but until then it's ok to ignore them right?

VioletV Tue 05-Jul-11 16:34:10

Yes very normal at late pregnancy. Mine at horrid sad

posypom Tue 05-Jul-11 17:12:50

I'm 37 weeks and my feet are horribly swollen too. The heat isn't helping (I just can't seem to keep cool!) and I'm on maternity leave so trying to take it easy but it doesn't seem to make much difference. Yesterday I soaked and scrubbed my feet and rubbed in loads of body butter which felt lovely and helped a bit, but mostly just made me feel more pampered and less fat and ugly so I'd recommend it for this evening!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now