Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Why oh why did I google "giving birth video"?

(8 Posts)
TeacupTempest Tue 05-Jul-11 15:07:46

I have now decided to keep my baby inside me forever

excuse me while I go and pass out somewhere......

winnybella Tue 05-Jul-11 15:10:28

grin
You'll be fine.

NorthLondonDoulas Tue 05-Jul-11 15:12:51

lol lol lol..... love it! Please dont let birth videos put you off. I have 4 children and have been a birth Doula for a long time now and i can tell you that every birth is so unique and different and some are so calm and controlled that you wouldnt even know they were in labour! There are loads of relaxation techniques you can look into for when you give birth to help you stay focused and in charge of your body so dont sew yourself up yet lol.x

TeacupTempest Tue 05-Jul-11 15:21:31

Thanks. I hope so!

Looks a lot more horrific than "One Born Every Minute"!

NorthLondonDoulas Tue 05-Jul-11 15:31:10

lol... if you want any more info please dont hesitate to get in touch.x

LDNmummy Tue 05-Jul-11 18:13:55

Yup, I did this too. I also made the mistake of showing it to DH. I'm not too squeamish so I don't know who I feel sorry for, me or him grin

melliebobs Tue 05-Jul-11 19:22:00

Don't worry. The way science progresses I'm hoping that a quick easy pain free way of having a baby is invented by the end of the year! Might be a bit too late for you but I'll be sorted wink

Continuum Tue 05-Jul-11 20:18:37

I'm still traumatised from the one they had us watch at school and that was 22 years ago!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now