Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pain after toilet?? Not a UTI

(6 Posts)
kri5ty Tue 05-Jul-11 10:15:29

Maybe TMI, but after i go to the toilet i have a big preassure on what feels like my bladder? It hurts but only for a few seconds (kind of like a burning) and also even when i do not need the toilet i have a feeling like i need it (kind of like with water infections)

... i don't have a uti as i thought it may have been, and have had 2 samples sent off that came back ok

confused any ideas??

Coppernoddle Tue 05-Jul-11 10:24:36

I had this earlier in my pregnancy! And as the pregnancy went on it got worse at nighttime if I was really desperate for a wee! It's almost like bladder let down!!! smile it's just pressure on it, I had a little cyst as well that put pressure on it. I'm now 35 weeks and still have it, not every time but most times!

kri5ty Tue 05-Jul-11 10:32:49

eurgh! That is something to look forward to then! I am 17 weeks so far

Kind of glad it is nothing serious though! lol, thanks hun smile

ToriaPumpkin Tue 05-Jul-11 11:10:01

I get that as well. I asked my mum (a midwife) about it eventually as it was getting bloody annoying at night! She said it's just the increased pressure and nothing to worry about as long as it passes. The girls at work do give me some funny looks when I come out of the loos holding the bottom of my bump though!

goodnightmoon Tue 05-Jul-11 12:22:36

i'm only 15-16 weeks and also feeling a lot of pressure in that area. UTI also came back negative so guess that's all it is.

nicolamumof3 Tue 05-Jul-11 13:32:10

yep i've got the same and had it while am 38+3 tho now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now