Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Moving from West to East London mid-pregnancy. Switch hospitals? Any recommendations for East London hospitals?

(1 Post)
hope74 Mon 04-Jul-11 22:44:00

Hi - I am pregnant for the first time at 36 and am an american living in London so a bit nervous about the entire process. Baby is due Feb 16, 2012 so we are still very early in the process. My husband and I currently live in West London and have registered at Chelsea & Westminster. We are most likely going to move in September/October to be closer to his work and so we can get more space (either Canary Wharf or Greenwich).

Do we need to switch hospitals? We are worried about staying at C&W and trying to get across town when it is time to deliver. But if we switch, are there any good NHS or private hospitals on the east side that people would recommend?

Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now