Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Windy pants!!!

(9 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Sun 03-Jul-11 21:15:35

I have the nosiest stinkiest bottom right now & am actually dreading leaving the house tomorrow as I am going to be so embarrassed if I am farting away like I have been today! I'm 7+5, is this here for the rest of my pregnancy or just for now & please someone else say you are the same!

Crosshair Sun 03-Jul-11 21:39:20

Im currently 14 weeks and have been rather gassy for awhile now. blush Some days are better then others!

AKP79 Sun 03-Jul-11 22:01:52

I'm nearly 12 weeks and have to say, it's the same here! In fact my DP has been moaning at me all evening!! I have to say though I seem to be ok all day, it's the evening that's the worry!! xx

NoodieRoodie Sun 03-Jul-11 22:10:22

Have hope!!

It seemed to stop for me about about the 13/14 wk mark!

GemmaReeto Tue 05-Jul-11 13:45:35

I started out the same as you but now Im 21 weeks I have it the other way round...very painful trapped wind! So make the most of being able to pump while you can hehe! smile

emmazed Tue 05-Jul-11 16:30:44

i am 27 weeks and still very gassy! it isn't every day, but it is very often (and embarassing) i have to run to the toilet at work to let one off!

i remember mentioning something to a MW and they said something along the lines of your digestive system being up the spout when your are preg. and you can't expect anything normal from it!

Pudding2be Tue 05-Jul-11 22:38:13

I'm 32 weeks and still fart like a trooper, trouble is I cant hold it anymore lol.

Everytime I fart my DP asks where has the romance gone while I desend into a fit of childish giggles grin

Renaissance227 Wed 06-Jul-11 09:42:27

I get this for two/three days at a time and then it goes for a while.
Can't imagine not being able to hold it anymore or run away from people before it happens! How embarrassing blush

FirstTImePregnancy Wed 06-Jul-11 11:00:53

I haven't had any wind from that end yet but I can't stop burping! Is worse in the mornings and when I feel a bit queasy but they are the loudest burps I have ever had in my life and there's no hiding them! Yet to have scan but think I'm around the 9/10 week mark xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: