Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Windy pants!!!

(9 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Sun 03-Jul-11 21:15:35

I have the nosiest stinkiest bottom right now & am actually dreading leaving the house tomorrow as I am going to be so embarrassed if I am farting away like I have been today! I'm 7+5, is this here for the rest of my pregnancy or just for now & please someone else say you are the same!

Crosshair Sun 03-Jul-11 21:39:20

Im currently 14 weeks and have been rather gassy for awhile now. blush Some days are better then others!

AKP79 Sun 03-Jul-11 22:01:52

I'm nearly 12 weeks and have to say, it's the same here! In fact my DP has been moaning at me all evening!! I have to say though I seem to be ok all day, it's the evening that's the worry!! xx

NoodieRoodie Sun 03-Jul-11 22:10:22

Have hope!!

It seemed to stop for me about about the 13/14 wk mark!

GemmaReeto Tue 05-Jul-11 13:45:35

I started out the same as you but now Im 21 weeks I have it the other way round...very painful trapped wind! So make the most of being able to pump while you can hehe! smile

emmazed Tue 05-Jul-11 16:30:44

i am 27 weeks and still very gassy! it isn't every day, but it is very often (and embarassing) i have to run to the toilet at work to let one off!

i remember mentioning something to a MW and they said something along the lines of your digestive system being up the spout when your are preg. and you can't expect anything normal from it!

Pudding2be Tue 05-Jul-11 22:38:13

I'm 32 weeks and still fart like a trooper, trouble is I cant hold it anymore lol.

Everytime I fart my DP asks where has the romance gone while I desend into a fit of childish giggles grin

Renaissance227 Wed 06-Jul-11 09:42:27

I get this for two/three days at a time and then it goes for a while.
Can't imagine not being able to hold it anymore or run away from people before it happens! How embarrassing blush

FirstTImePregnancy Wed 06-Jul-11 11:00:53

I haven't had any wind from that end yet but I can't stop burping! Is worse in the mornings and when I feel a bit queasy but they are the loudest burps I have ever had in my life and there's no hiding them! Yet to have scan but think I'm around the 9/10 week mark xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now