Talk

Advanced search

What a healthy dinner...NOT

(13 Posts)
louboutinslover Fri 01-Jul-11 21:42:36

Oh my lordy. Am 20 weeks pregnant with DC3 and my supper tonight consisted of some chicken curry, then some fries and a milkshake... Certainly havenot treated my body as a temple tonight! Just need to know that u am not slain in my pigout session. Don't even know why I am being do cross with myself....not like I do this every day. But just saw a pic of V Beckham who is due next week and doesn't look much bigger than moi. Having a slight crisis of confidence sad

louboutinslover Fri 01-Jul-11 21:43:28

And my spelling errors are blamed on the iphone

CBear6 Fri 01-Jul-11 21:49:42

DH took DS and I out for the day today.

For lunch I had a chicken, bacon, and cheese sandwich at the Slug and Lettuce with fries, BBQ sauce, and side salad (the salad cancelled out the rest of the meal, of course).

Then I had a grande mango and passionfruit crushy ice thing from Costa coffee.

On the train DS wanted some Quavers, ate five of them and then fell asleep. Not wanting them to go to waste and needing the energy to get me through the journey I finished them off.

Then I had an apple and a banana <halo emoticon>

When we got home I realised I couldn't walk without going "oooh ... aaah ... ow" (possibly overdid the walking around today) so DH ordered a ham and pineapple pizza for tea.

Just call me piggy-wiggy-woo smile

So long as it's not every day it's all good - everything in moderation (including the unhealthy stuff) is the key.

CBear6 Fri 01-Jul-11 21:51:37

And Victoria Beckham is a stick at the best of times. I love my big pregnant belly, it's all round and strokable (stroke-able? Meh). Even DH loves randomly stroking it.

louboutinslover Sat 02-Jul-11 07:25:30

thanks, CBear6. Glad I am not alone and you are right of course. Moderation is key. Feeling good again this morning as the sun is up and I am wearing my new pregnancy vest top thingy for the first time and I feel all summery smile
Hope you have a great weekend. Can see more naughty food finding its way into my vicinty wink. But hoping the cherries I have will cancel all those bad calories!

CBear6 Sat 02-Jul-11 15:06:00

I've got a huge bag of pea pods and a pineapple to make up for yesterday smile

DH is making noises about stir-fry for tea so lots of veg there too.

It would therefore be rude not to an ice cream smile

Lisaklf Sat 02-Jul-11 21:05:17

So far today I have had three slices of toast with butter and dairylea, a chinese takeaway and a Feast. Shakira came on tv shaking her hips while I was eating said Feast. And I dribbled curry all down my belly. Waynetta slob comes to mind smile

louboutinslover Sun 03-Jul-11 06:31:20

well, ladies. Started out with good intentions yesterday and lasted til dinner time when hubby ordered a pizza. Mine did have vegetables on it though and I did have a pound of cherries throughout the day. Surely that cancelled the pizza badness wink
CBear6: ice cream has no calories as it is basically liquid. Well, that is what I tell myself anyways [big grin]
Lisakif we should start a Waynette slob club for pregnant ladies smile it is the only time in our lives where we are alowed to eat some rubbish.
Maybe we should all just embrace it! My husband made a good point when he said "come November you will be dieting again, so you might as well enjoy it while you can"...he is kinda right (sometimes).
Will let you know how I get on today smile

CBear6 Sun 03-Jul-11 08:21:12

Your husband sounds lovely Louboutin! Mine keeps telling me the same thing so I think they definitely could be onto something with it smile

louboutinslover Sun 03-Jul-11 11:08:32

he has his good moments wink. But yeah, I think we ought to listen to them here cause we really should just make the most of this short respite in the calorie counting madness that is a woman's life.

Might have some doritos for lunch now with my cheese baguette smile

Scheherezadea Sun 03-Jul-11 11:14:18

Ooooh, I love this thread!!! Glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes the uber health freaks on here make me feel terrible. I make sure I have 5 fruit/veg a day, but I also have chocolate, ice cream, home baking etc......

jammyscone Sun 03-Jul-11 14:11:23

I had two pieces of chocolate cake for lunch yesterday. I did have healthy dinner, but only because someone else made it for me smile

pregnantmimi Sun 03-Jul-11 14:37:16

I been eating what I like trying eat fruit and veg but on top of that lots of pies and custard and cakes yummyxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now