Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

medicated breast pads

(4 Posts)
fatbottomgirl Fri 01-Jul-11 10:42:16

Wondered if anyone could help, when I had my DD I got mastitis and cracked nipples. The midwife was excellent and supplied me with some 'brand new' breast pads, they were made out of gel and medicated and you could wear them all day. They were really soothing and comfortable.

This was 8 years ago now and have been looking to see if you can buy such a thing anywhere but I am not having much luck DC4 is due in 4 weeks and would love to find some before he arrives. Has anyone got any ideas?

AKMD Fri 01-Jul-11 11:09:07

Tommee Tippee do them here. I've seen them in-store at larger branches of Mothercare, Boots and Babies R Us (who sometimes have them on sale for £1.99).

If you put 'Tommee Tippee spun hydrogel pads' into Google you get lots of results from other manufacturers too.

MotherPanda Fri 01-Jul-11 11:22:23

I think i've seen them at sainsbury's for £10ish -

www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/frameset/redirect.jsp;GROSESSIONID=TNfDgWVYb1xtpqPjnypjVvM2nBBX5h3JKfTGt6XJDXHNt0LVpQ2V!-1966100920?bmForm=deep_link_groceries_search_javascript&bmFormID=1309515683437&bmUID=1309515683437

MotherPanda Fri 01-Jul-11 11:23:59

oops- that link just linked you to a load of chicken breast... sorry! (thats the search i did for you)

just type this into the sainsbury's search bar - Oscar & Dehn Breast Feeding Bliss 240g

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now