Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Area below bump above pubic area

(3 Posts)
polly30 Wed 29-Jun-11 19:51:54

I'm 26 weeks and a bit worried that in the area below my bump before my pubic area is swollen on one side. It doesn't hurt but I'm not sure what happens in that part of the body during pregnancy? It is below where the baby is because when I sit down the bump sort of sits on top of that area (it's where the hair would be on a high bikini line). Has anyone experienced similar?!

curleywurley2 Wed 29-Jun-11 21:40:07

Hey huni,not too sure what this could be but i carried alot of water with my 1st baby - maybe this is what it could be??? As long as it isnt painful, i would try not to worry (i know its easier said than done) but make an appointment with your midwife or if you have to wait to long to see her (I have to wait 5weeks to see mine,takes the piss!!) ask to see your g.p.
Good luck huni xx

Scheherezadea Thu 30-Jun-11 11:55:36

curley - if you have to wait a long time to see midwife, can you not just ring them? I have a phone number direct for my midwife, and for the unit, and for 'emergency' information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now