Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Trumpety trump trump!!! (sorry)

(5 Posts)
harrygraciepie Wed 29-Jun-11 12:49:27

Im nine weeks pregnant with my 3rd bubba and I simply cannot stop farting..... Its all the time even while Im asleep which is a nightmare as I go to bed much earlier than hubby and Im sure Im dreaming and farting away when he comes in to go to bed!! Ive never had this with the other two!! paaaaaaaarrrrrp!!!!!!!

NickyE119 Wed 29-Jun-11 13:36:36

You are not on your own. I am currently 33 weeks and have farted all the way through! Unfortunately, they smell as well! We have 2 dogs and I sometimes blame them, poor things! Its also very embarrassing when farting takes you by surprise when out in public, I just try and not look guilty.

harrygraciepie Wed 29-Jun-11 13:44:28

I have no animals to blame! and they are smelly ones, I have found myself going with the flow, (acting like a 14 year old boy and laughing lots when farting....) works for me

theonlyhb2 Wed 29-Jun-11 19:11:51

ha ha this made me laugh smile i seemed to stop farting when I got pregnant, am 33wks now and they have come back. I have moved or laughed (at work too!) and one has sneaked out! Glad my assistant sees the funny side of all my puking/burping/farting/mood swings

like Nicky, I would blame the dogs if it smelt.....trouble is mine dont smell like death so its sorta obv ;)

kri5ty Thu 30-Jun-11 12:23:18

yup im with you on this! and they are stinky winky too haha... good job i bought my boyfriend a "blokes guide to pregnancy book" so he was well prepared for this lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now