Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

shopping

(11 Posts)
babyonbord Wed 29-Jun-11 09:12:32

what has everyone bought for baby and what do people still need to buy, i still need a bouncer and i can't decide any recommendations

HLSalter Wed 29-Jun-11 11:20:15

I'm 37+2 weeks and we have everything now for the baby. Had most things by 32 weeks but that is because I'm a control freak and cannot stand to not have things organised. Last for me to get was my pram which was held up in Japan for months. We were bought the Graco I love my bear bouncer which is lovely but obviously can't comment on how good it is until baby gets here. grin

nicolamumof3 Wed 29-Jun-11 11:21:54

im 37+4 and have everything apart from changing mat!

PetitChou Wed 29-Jun-11 11:22:22

Would definitely recommend the Fisher Price Rainforest bouncer - our DD loved it as well as many other babies we know!

archanat10 Wed 29-Jun-11 11:22:47

why dont you start on to making a list and then set a budget.and with online shopping it makes possible for u to earn cashback on the online purchases you make.where do u plan to shop for your new borns?

babyonbord Wed 29-Jun-11 11:39:28

I've bought almost everything now, mainly from mamas and papas but i got my nursery interior from babies r us, i love the i love my bear range it's so cute. I still need to get bottles but i can't get those till the babies born as he is likley to have a cleft palate (it's genetic) and if he does will need special bottles, i need a bouncer mainly because i can't decide which one to get and a changing mat then i think that's it. There's so much that you need to buy it's hard to keep track of what you have left to get. I was looking at the fisher price one, it's between that one and two from mamas and papas.

nicolamumof3 Wed 29-Jun-11 13:17:24

i have the nest seat from m&p i wanted something neutral and simple and this looks lovely in the lounge with sheepskin on its great! Im not a big fan of anything too bright, plasticky or with zoo animals on blush or anything that has buttons/music as my youngest two will just fiddle with it!!

babyonbord Wed 29-Jun-11 13:27:58

yeah thats my problem i don't want anything that my two year (or the dogs) will mess with i just want a rocker i was looking at the skittle go go rocker i like the little birds it has, or the apollo with the toy dogs argh too much choice lol

archanat10 Wed 29-Jun-11 17:25:52

hey i just bought this cute toy for my daughter too from m&p and got a cashback 4.5% on that online purchase.

nicolamumof3 Wed 29-Jun-11 18:15:48

archanta10 do you work for some cashback site or something?? Have seen you on a few threads now and is all you mention!!

archanat10 Wed 29-Jun-11 18:18:22

no.my husband told me about this cashback scheme and how can i save on money.i tried it out and seemed to be quite economical.so all i have been doin is just jumping ine xcitement on how i have saved more than anybody.its sheer excitement nicolamumof3 .but are you stalking me or what?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now