Talk

Advanced search

Insane???

(4 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Wed 29-Jun-11 08:30:51

So i have had all day nausea for the past week & have felt horrendous but have been glad in a way as I have taken it as a sign that my pregnancy is progressing well. Today I have woken up feeling not too bad & got so worried!!! I wouldn't eat anything until I started to feel sick. Last night I had a good sleep, best I have had in ages so that is probably why I don't feel as bad as usual. Am I going crazy, wanting to feel ill??? 7 weeks today so loads more insanity to come grins

excitedLJ Wed 29-Jun-11 09:58:47

not crazy no, but i am 20 weeks and having to work from home coz cannot stop being sick! the moral of the story ---- Be careful what you wish for!! X

Renaissance227 Wed 29-Jun-11 10:46:09

You are not crazy but from my limited experience (23+3 with my first!) PLEASE, PLEASE enjoy not being sick and feeling well again. Also enjoy the good nights of sleep, they will vanish very soon when your bump starts to develop and push you in every way possible once it is dark outside! AND enjoy being able to eat normally without feeling sick, that's the best thing about "all day every day" sickness going.
Congratulations by the way! smile

Squiglettsmummy2bx Wed 29-Jun-11 12:32:00

Thanx ladies, I am grateful that I don't feel so sick today. Think it is hard because other than a plastic stick (or 4, lol) the only proof I have of my pregnancy is the feeling sick etc, can't wait to have a scan, then I will relax a tiny bit. Sorry that some ladies do have such a hard time xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now