Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is there anything you regret not doing in those Final weeks prior to the arrival of your first baby?

(8 Posts)
JimmyChoo17 Tue 28-Jun-11 22:24:20

whether it's time out just you, you and hubby, pampering, planning more prep for birth etc?

Just out of interest smile

needsanswers Tue 28-Jun-11 22:37:44

i regret not sleeping more lol being my 1st baby everyone said rest while u can enjoy the quiet etc it used to really frustrate me coz i didnt want to sleep or rest i just wanted the damn baby out lol, i went for two hour long walks everyday hoping it would bring on labour etc, but now wish i had just rested...

Flisspaps Tue 28-Jun-11 22:38:18

Sleeping when I felt like it.

Watching a whole TV programme in one go.

Being able to just 'pop out'

Moodykat Tue 28-Jun-11 23:20:46

Definitely popping out! Even just to the garage! And sitting quietly in a cafe without having to worry about people waking DC up!

Rosebud05 Tue 28-Jun-11 23:29:46

Anything involving the use of both hands.

Seriously.

Sort out those cupboards. Cut back/prune/plant out house and garden plants.

Keep a pen and pad handy to write a list of 'things to do' as it's much easier than keeping it all in an hormonally charged brain.

emoo777 Wed 29-Jun-11 06:44:17

I finished work too late and ended up totally exahusted so I would say resting. A bit of self pampering and self indulgence are a good idea as soon you may feel like you have no time for yourself!

chimchar Wed 29-Jun-11 06:47:37

again, rest! and going out and about as a couple and with friends....

good luck!

antfroggirl Wed 29-Jun-11 06:57:47

Sorting out my bikini wax in time blush And then being caught out again the second time round with a prem baby!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now