Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Is there anything you regret not doing in those Final weeks prior to the arrival of your first baby?

(8 Posts)
JimmyChoo17 Tue 28-Jun-11 22:24:20

whether it's time out just you, you and hubby, pampering, planning more prep for birth etc?

Just out of interest smile

needsanswers Tue 28-Jun-11 22:37:44

i regret not sleeping more lol being my 1st baby everyone said rest while u can enjoy the quiet etc it used to really frustrate me coz i didnt want to sleep or rest i just wanted the damn baby out lol, i went for two hour long walks everyday hoping it would bring on labour etc, but now wish i had just rested...

Flisspaps Tue 28-Jun-11 22:38:18

Sleeping when I felt like it.

Watching a whole TV programme in one go.

Being able to just 'pop out'

Moodykat Tue 28-Jun-11 23:20:46

Definitely popping out! Even just to the garage! And sitting quietly in a cafe without having to worry about people waking DC up!

Rosebud05 Tue 28-Jun-11 23:29:46

Anything involving the use of both hands.

Seriously.

Sort out those cupboards. Cut back/prune/plant out house and garden plants.

Keep a pen and pad handy to write a list of 'things to do' as it's much easier than keeping it all in an hormonally charged brain.

emoo777 Wed 29-Jun-11 06:44:17

I finished work too late and ended up totally exahusted so I would say resting. A bit of self pampering and self indulgence are a good idea as soon you may feel like you have no time for yourself!

chimchar Wed 29-Jun-11 06:47:37

again, rest! and going out and about as a couple and with friends....

good luck!

antfroggirl Wed 29-Jun-11 06:57:47

Sorting out my bikini wax in time blush And then being caught out again the second time round with a prem baby!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: