Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can anyone recommend some really nice nightwear for hosp?

(4 Posts)
lucysnowe Tue 28-Jun-11 12:45:38

Hi all

I am having a c-section and since I will be hospital for a few days, thought I would get some really nice nightwear, ie, a nightie (ideally with buttons for bfing), dressing gown and slippers.

Don't want anything too sexy or frumpy, just nice and comfy, really.

Any recommendations?

vcs27 Tue 28-Jun-11 17:10:45

La Perla and Myla have some beautiful things but may be too sexy.... you could tryalso Princesse Tam Tam and Elle MacPherson Intimates who do gorgeous things

pettyprudence Tue 28-Jun-11 19:57:46

TBH you might want a few cheapies that you can just bin, or dark ones that you can wash because even after cs, things can be a bit messy. I had a vb and for the first couple of days I leaked blood everywhere (had to use maternity mats on the bed, the sofa, car seat)

2 friends have recounted standing up for the first time the day after cs and their white slippers/dvt socks changing from white to red because they couldn't wear knickers.....

Sorry to gross you out but I would hate to think of lovely lovely nightwear being ruined!

lucysnowe Fri 01-Jul-11 17:02:57

Thanks guys! Just realised this is a duplicate thread. Answers much appreciated however smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now