Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Which double buggy?

(3 Posts)
KaraJS Tue 28-Jun-11 12:42:32

Anyone have any advice on double buggies, have been looking at the britax b dual but not sure

lostmybounce Tue 28-Jun-11 13:53:47

I bought a 360 Out and About Nipper, loved it. Takes up quite a bit of room in the boot though they probably all do. I would try them out as I found some were so heavy they made my wrists sore especially trying to get them up kerbs. The Nipper is so light I can steer with one hand and hold the toddler's hand with the other.

Rootatoot Tue 28-Jun-11 14:09:24

I just bought the nipper single - very pleased with it. Saw someone out with the double shopping in Next the other day. Were managing fine with toddler and small baby.

I considered a Phil N Teds because it has the double option (in case I'm daft enough to have another baby after this ;) but I didn't like the low position of the baby at the rear. I was virtually kicking it as you walk, and it's car exhaust level just about. Each to their own, but not for me. AND it was v heavy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: