Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Which double buggy?

(3 Posts)
KaraJS Tue 28-Jun-11 12:42:32

Anyone have any advice on double buggies, have been looking at the britax b dual but not sure

lostmybounce Tue 28-Jun-11 13:53:47

I bought a 360 Out and About Nipper, loved it. Takes up quite a bit of room in the boot though they probably all do. I would try them out as I found some were so heavy they made my wrists sore especially trying to get them up kerbs. The Nipper is so light I can steer with one hand and hold the toddler's hand with the other.

Rootatoot Tue 28-Jun-11 14:09:24

I just bought the nipper single - very pleased with it. Saw someone out with the double shopping in Next the other day. Were managing fine with toddler and small baby.

I considered a Phil N Teds because it has the double option (in case I'm daft enough to have another baby after this ;) but I didn't like the low position of the baby at the rear. I was virtually kicking it as you walk, and it's car exhaust level just about. Each to their own, but not for me. AND it was v heavy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now