Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37 weeks painful movements

(3 Posts)
MissyKJ Tue 28-Jun-11 11:52:52

Hi,

I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby, he's been active from early on, which has been lovely. Now he's getting bigger I'm finding it quite painful. He gets himself into some strange stretches and he is almost moving all day long.

Last night it felt like he was trying to escape upwards! All I seem to be reading about is that baby movements are meant to slow down now, but I'm finding it to be e opposite.

Is anyone experiencing this as well?

Thanks,
K

SpannerPants Tue 28-Jun-11 12:16:20

I've found this since about 35 weeks, it feels like he's trying to escape out of my right side most of the time which is really uncomfortable. And the movement is almost constant during the day now which I wasn't expecting!

I don't think movements are meant to slow down as such but become more squirming and wriggling instead of big movements as they get more squashed, but I haven't found this at all - now 38+2.

nicolamumof3 Tue 28-Jun-11 13:31:51

same here, loads of movements some quite 'violent' i'd say at 37+3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now