Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Huge Bump!

(2 Posts)
Jayne271 Tue 28-Jun-11 08:55:17

Hey ladies smile So this is my first post sorry if it is a bit long winded...I am currently 36+2 wks prg with my 4th dc and have polyhydramnios was meausirng full term at 33wks. I did have this with my last pregnancy but not as bad..was induced..However we have moved to a new area and it all seems diffrent here, my consultant said they want me to go into labour naturally and call a ambulance as soon as my waters go. I am really worried about this as i deliver very quickly (My 2nd dd was deliverd on the sofa before ambulance got to us...and we lived across the road from the hospital smile ) We now live roughly 45mins away from the local hospital..i am so worried about being left to it...Just been informed today that my dh will be working 4 days a week away from home and have no family or anyone i can rely on here..Do you think i should try and get another opinion on them inducing me and give me a date or go with it?

Renaissance227 Tue 28-Jun-11 12:04:12

I'd definitely get another opinion and just explain the situation to them fully. Good luck Jayne271

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now