Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

where's my period if i'm not pregnant!

(2 Posts)
JosieMummy Mon 27-Jun-11 15:50:24

hi - sorry, i know we're not doctors (in general) - but don't know who else to ask!
So - last few days of may/beginning of june, i was on and off my pill as we were on hols and so routine was all over the place. last couple of days of the week's holiday I didn't take it at all and on fri 3rd june, me and DH had unprotected sex. (sorry for the details!). Anyway - i'd have expected to come on by now - as I'd pretty much had a whole month of pills - so ordinarily should have bled by now.

Anyway I haven't started taking pill again as I'm thinking "what if i AM preggers... don't want to harm baby".
By the way, over the last 2 weeks or so i've taken about 4 tests - and all of them negative - so, if i'm not pregnant, where's my period??

It's been 3 weeks and 3 days since the unprotected incident... so is it too early for a test? I've read that in theory it's not too early for a test on some forums. By the way - also no symptoms of pregnancy as per my last two babies (no sore boobies, no sickness, no particular hunger) - only thing is I have been very windypops... but then that could just be me! lol!

Any ideas??? Thanks MNers!!

ilovedjasondonovan Mon 27-Jun-11 15:54:20

When you come off the pill it can take a while for your periods to return.
Some get them within the month, I had a 6 month wait.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now