Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Maternity Nightwear

(6 Posts)
MrsStevo Fri 24-Jun-11 14:50:26

Hi all,

Brain-picking required! I 31+3 and will be having a CS as I'm having twins and there have been several complications on route. All being well they'll arrive around 36 weeks.

Anyway, I am trying to find a decent maternity nightie to take to hospital with me. It needs to be knee length and dark in colour and be a nursing nightie as well - i.e. one that unclips / pulls sideways so I can BF (bear in mind I have to feed 2 at once!!). Anyone got any recommendations?? I will happily opt for cheapy ones that are just button-down the front, but can't seem to find any anywhere locally (Lincoln).

TIA!

apples82 Fri 24-Jun-11 14:57:18

If you go onto jojo maman bebe right now, they have a sale on, and I remember seeing a berry coloured button-chested nightie on there, that may be what you're looking for.

Serenenfys Fri 24-Jun-11 18:55:08

I got a button up the front nightie the other week in Primark for around £3-4. The buttons go quite low so may be suitable for what you're looking for. I have bought one in a much bigger size than I am to give me more space when I need to unbutton it. They also had some pyjamas with button up front vests.

airhostess Fri 24-Jun-11 19:02:00

I got one on line the other day as was having the same problem. Could not find any in the dark colour I wanted. I then found the following after weeks of searching:

http://www.fromheretomaternity.co.uk/product/124/94/noppies-maternity-and-nursing-nightdress/80656d5732c34ea15fe76829ac136af2

£22.99

owlbooty Fri 24-Jun-11 19:27:08

marks and sparks online - I found a black one with buttons down part the front and a dark blue spotty one also with buttons all the way down. They're not maternity but they're quite stretchy smile

MrsStevo Fri 24-Jun-11 19:57:52

Thank you ladies, you are all lovely and helpful people. I have gone with the jojo maman bebe ones - two different ones that were both in the sale and cost £16 altogether with no p&p charge... winner!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: