Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity Nightwear

(6 Posts)
MrsStevo Fri 24-Jun-11 14:50:26

Hi all,

Brain-picking required! I 31+3 and will be having a CS as I'm having twins and there have been several complications on route. All being well they'll arrive around 36 weeks.

Anyway, I am trying to find a decent maternity nightie to take to hospital with me. It needs to be knee length and dark in colour and be a nursing nightie as well - i.e. one that unclips / pulls sideways so I can BF (bear in mind I have to feed 2 at once!!). Anyone got any recommendations?? I will happily opt for cheapy ones that are just button-down the front, but can't seem to find any anywhere locally (Lincoln).

TIA!

apples82 Fri 24-Jun-11 14:57:18

If you go onto jojo maman bebe right now, they have a sale on, and I remember seeing a berry coloured button-chested nightie on there, that may be what you're looking for.

Serenenfys Fri 24-Jun-11 18:55:08

I got a button up the front nightie the other week in Primark for around £3-4. The buttons go quite low so may be suitable for what you're looking for. I have bought one in a much bigger size than I am to give me more space when I need to unbutton it. They also had some pyjamas with button up front vests.

airhostess Fri 24-Jun-11 19:02:00

I got one on line the other day as was having the same problem. Could not find any in the dark colour I wanted. I then found the following after weeks of searching:

http://www.fromheretomaternity.co.uk/product/124/94/noppies-maternity-and-nursing-nightdress/80656d5732c34ea15fe76829ac136af2

£22.99

owlbooty Fri 24-Jun-11 19:27:08

marks and sparks online - I found a black one with buttons down part the front and a dark blue spotty one also with buttons all the way down. They're not maternity but they're quite stretchy smile

MrsStevo Fri 24-Jun-11 19:57:52

Thank you ladies, you are all lovely and helpful people. I have gone with the jojo maman bebe ones - two different ones that were both in the sale and cost £16 altogether with no p&p charge... winner!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now