Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Phlegm... sorry if TMI!

(6 Posts)
AppleyEverAfter Thu 23-Jun-11 11:55:52

I am 26 weeks gone, and for the past week or so have been waking up wheezing. When I get up and have a hot drink the phlegm starts to come up into my throat and I spend a good hour hacking, trying to get rid.

Does anyone else get this? Is it a pregnancy thing or, as my DH suggested, hayfever? I don't really have any other hayfever-type symptoms though and I'm usually fine after about 10am.

Renaissance227 Thu 23-Jun-11 15:43:34

I've had bad phlegm since week 7 and sitll have it. I HATE it and in the last two weeks it has been sticking to the very back of my throat so it ruttles but I can't cough it up. Every morning it makes me so sick. I also get lots of horrible stuff at the top of my nose that won't go up or down.
Sorry I have no cure or wise words, just wanted you to know it isn't hayfever and you're not alone!

MummyOfPrawn Thu 23-Jun-11 21:34:00

Oh me too. It normally accumulates at night which means I'm snoring like a fog horn! I keep waking myself up snorting because it's blocking my throat so I can't breathe. Poor DP having to put up with sleeping along side a grumpy sow!

PoppysMom Fri 24-Jun-11 03:29:17

Yep, me too sad
Not aware that I am snoring though..

AppleyEverAfter Tue 28-Jun-11 19:46:23

Glad it's not just me. Snoring has got worse recently! blush

lolajane2009 Tue 28-Jun-11 20:01:03

yep i got that and i dribble in my sleep. really attractive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now