Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nausea returning at 24wks pregnant?

(2 Posts)
icravecheese Thu 23-Jun-11 11:53:52

Has anyone else experienced this? All my MS seemed to disappear around 13 wks this time, but it now appears to have returned! I feel like I've had a massive growth spurt in bump size the past few weeks, plus am exhausted from my 2 DC both waking at night at mo due to colds.... so not sure if tiredness / growth spurt has contributed to it....?

Bubalie Thu 23-Jun-11 13:48:25

I had a bad morning sickness until about 18 weeks (no actual puking but just nauseous day and night). I am now 24+5 and it has returned in the past couple of weeks but not as bad. I seem to get it in the morning now and struggle with my breakfast and until about 11am and then in the afternoon I seem to be ok and can eat normally. I have read before that it can come back, so hopefully it will subside again. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now