Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Holiday at 7 weeks

(9 Posts)
madeindevon2 Wed 22-Jun-11 22:03:54

Only Spain. Not long haul or anything. Will be ok won't it?!

diggingintheribs Wed 22-Jun-11 22:07:54

Yes - unless you are planning some extreme sports!

If you are worried just be cautious about what you eat and drink

I assume you are going to relax so will be fine!!

Serenenfys Wed 22-Jun-11 22:16:10

Go and enjoy yourself! I travelled around Egypt when I was 20 weeks (it was about three weeks post revolution) and had a whale of a time. You will be fine. Enjoy the sun grin

madeindevon2 Wed 22-Jun-11 22:19:11

Doh. Of course. Silly q. I went to Thailand at 6 months with ds1... I need sleep . Thanks yes. Lots of rest on holiday.

diggingintheribs Wed 22-Jun-11 22:24:34

You'll have a toddler too! You definitely need a holiday then! I had awful morning sickness with no 2 and a holiday was great as DH took over the childcare for a fortnight!!

BikeRunSki Wed 22-Jun-11 22:29:38

I went skiing at 7 weeks with DS.

With DC2 I was in hospital with dehydration from horrific sickness (this didin't happen until 8 weeks with DS. )

CrazyAlien06 Wed 22-Jun-11 22:35:31

I went skiing in Canada ( from England) when 7 weeks pregnant. Had a lovely time skiing minus the constant nausea!x

TransatlanticCityGirl Thu 23-Jun-11 01:00:37

Absolutely.... I traveled to Canada at 13 weeks and Jamaica at 28 weeks.

The only thing to consider is if you have morning sickness, it might not be so pleasant flying. I didn't have any so I was fine.

grottielottie Thu 23-Jun-11 09:11:18

Yes you'll be fine.
I was also skiing at 7 weeks, fond memories of puking on a chair lift!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now