Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I just need to have a moan - ignore me.....

(20 Posts)
AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Wed 22-Jun-11 21:46:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

babycarmen Wed 22-Jun-11 21:51:50

wavesHiiii i am 7 weeks pregnant with number 2, and feeling the exact same! Nausea is sooo bad but not actually been sick yet.. and boobs are SO painful and I AM SOOOO TIRED. Didnt feel sick or anything with DD.

They say it gets better, so hang in there smile I know how you feel!

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Wed 22-Jun-11 21:54:23

babycarmen Wed 22-Jun-11 21:57:07

Haha well thats what i think! Im sure its a boy!

Are you struggling to eat? I feel so sick all the time, all day, and theres nothing i can stomach.. apart from 7up sad

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Wed 22-Jun-11 22:02:14

BikeRunSki Wed 22-Jun-11 22:06:23

Waves, Hugs

22 weeks with DC2, but those shitty first trimester days are a vivid memory. Been horrifically sick both times, struggled to eat, nothing stayed down, 2 months off work, hospital etc. DC1 was a DS, but this one is a girl.

I will be worth it ladies, really. But please see your GP if you are that bad, mine was fabulously sympathetic and supportive and happy to prescribed sick notes and anti emetics (anti sickness) meds.

babycarmen Wed 22-Jun-11 22:07:46

Yeah cucumber, toast and cheerios I have been eating, although cucumber and cheerios are both a no-go now sad tea and toast for me then! Mm I think I'll have to buy ginger ale.. I do love that stuff!

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Wed 22-Jun-11 22:08:18

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Wed 22-Jun-11 22:09:47

babycarmen Thu 23-Jun-11 08:52:33

Thanks for the tip smile

flyingcloud Thu 23-Jun-11 09:53:03

7 weeks here and seriously, seriously strugging with constant nausea. I just need to moan too.

I had nausea with DD but I just don't remember it being this bad or starting this early. I am so bloody miserable, really struggling to get through the days at the moment.

I think I am going to try acupuncture as it's just horrendous. I wish I could just be sick and not on the verge of getting sick, all the bloody time.

megthewitch Thu 23-Jun-11 10:07:13

8 or 9 weeks, feel sick constantly, wake up in the night feeling sick. Can't stop eating. DD and DS waking up every morning at 5.30. husband away during week. Working really long days. (only three, but too much).

Snappy with kids, husband, family.

Look like shit.

And then feel guilty because I chose to have a third baby, I'm basically well (if fat and spotty and nauseated) and there are loads of women desperate to be feeling sick and fat.

wrinklyraisin Thu 23-Jun-11 10:42:19

I'm 5ish weeks (not testing til I am back with my fella in 2 weeks, long story but after a chemical pg 3 months ago I feel like waiting and seeing and I want to include him in it) and the last 48 hours I have had awful nausea. It's like being constantly car sick without actually upchucking. The last week I have had an upset tummy after every meal, and gas like you wouldn't believe! My boobs are gigantic and although they aren't sore, they feel puffy and hot. I am exhausted all day but cant sleep more than 3 hours at night! And I am working a 70+ hour week and cannot tell my bosses what's going on yet until I have tested and confirmed. But I kind of already know, iykwim?

I'm not complaining at all, as if I am upduffed and the bean sticks around this time, I will be soooooo happy as Drs told me I would never be able to conceive naturally!

But seriously, I am kind of shocked how "unwell" I feel!!!!!

wrinklyraisin Thu 23-Jun-11 10:43:17

And I am still trying to convince myself this is all in my head!!!

babycarmen Thu 23-Jun-11 14:43:55

Its nice to talk to people who actually know what youre going through.. Im sure DP doesnt believe me because im not ACTUALLY being sick!

wrinklyraisin i hope this pregnancy sticks for you!!

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Thu 23-Jun-11 15:48:31

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Thu 23-Jun-11 15:53:05

BeeBread Thu 23-Jun-11 15:57:06

Can I join? Actually I've just posted about my constant hunger (at 9 weeks) but if I am not eating I am feeling queasy. Never sick, but always ill.

I feel like I have a stonking hangover.

Every. Day. Of. The. Week.

Without even having had a sniff of booze or a good time. Argh!

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Thu 23-Jun-11 16:01:27

BeeBread Thu 23-Jun-11 16:06:10

Ugh. That's all I have to say.

It stopped at around 11.5 weeks for me wtih DC1. I think I can just about manage another fortnight or so but no more, pleeeeease!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now