Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Funny feeling

(6 Posts)
Lilagemm Wed 22-Jun-11 15:02:23

Ever since yesterday evening I have had weird sensations in my stomach.

It's not constant, just every now and then and feels like what i can only descibe as a very very light tickle.
I am currently 10+6 and this is my second child. I dont remember this feeling from when i had my DS.

It doesnt feel like its gas.

Any thoughts on what i could be?

hellymelly Wed 22-Jun-11 15:03:47

Baby moving? You feel it much earlier if you've already had a baby.Are you sure of your dates? Could you be a bit further on?

Lilagemm Wed 22-Jun-11 15:07:48

Hi Hellymelly,

I am type one diabetic and have had one scan already which is what gave me the date. I have another scan in 2 weeks which will be my dating one so i guess i'll knoe more than but it should only be off by a few days shouldnt it?

hellymelly Wed 22-Jun-11 15:24:54

Well could be off by a week or so depending on your cycle length.I can't remember quite when I felt dd2 moving,but I know it was weeks earlier than dd1,and I've read that is normal.When did you feel your first,do you remember?

Bumpsadaisie Wed 22-Jun-11 15:30:03

Yes, I had some tickles at about this stage. If they turn into pops/bubbles over the next two or three weeks, its probably the baby!

I am 23 weeks with DC2 and felt him/her by about 14 weeks (mainly as knew what those little bubbles were this time round!)

Lilagemm Wed 22-Jun-11 15:31:12

Not really. :S I had DS in Aug 2007. My memory is very bad unfortunately.

My LMP started 31 March. Before that i hadnt had a period since Nov 2010 as i had just come off cerazette after being on implanon since have DS and having a big long bleed with that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now