Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bfp

(9 Posts)
madeindevon2 Wed 22-Jun-11 14:10:24

Just got one this morning. Got one dh already age 4. Pleased but bit shocked?!? Must be 5.5 weeks. Had ectopic in past so bit aprehensive.. Got app on Saturday with doc to try get referral to check not ectopic again...
Work in high pressure environment all men. Nearly made big mistake this morning. Head a bit all over place. Noone to talk to! Dh away.

MavisEnderby Wed 22-Jun-11 14:12:49

Congratulationssmile

mistressploppy Wed 22-Jun-11 14:14:02

Congratulations!

Feeling ok? Apart from the shock and apprehension?

madeindevon2 Wed 22-Jun-11 14:18:00

Yeah ok! Explains why tired this past few days. Did a flipping half marathon a week ago tho?! Loads of things running thru my head. All normal I guess... I'm smile

mistressploppy Wed 22-Jun-11 14:23:03

Blimey at half marathon!!

When will DH be back?

madeindevon2 Wed 22-Jun-11 14:29:00

Tomorrow night .not long.

madeindevon2 Wed 22-Jun-11 15:22:38

I guess the 6 weeks of agonising starts here.... Had mc also in past as well as ectopic. At least got holiday coming up!

shellmc Wed 22-Jun-11 16:07:00

Congratulations, Your bound to be feeling abit worried and anxious from prev Ectopic and mc. Hopfully once youv had that first scan and know everything is ok you will feel a bit more relaxed.

x

madeindevon2 Wed 22-Jun-11 17:28:43

Thanks! Just need relax!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now