Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

just got a BFP!!!

(6 Posts)
mamasmissionimpossible Wed 22-Jun-11 11:37:38

I am sitting here in shock. Just did a POAS and there it is 2 solid pink lines. Came up straight away. OMG!! Haven't told dh yet, he will probably be shocked.

We already have 2 DC so this will be our 3rd. smile

I was absolutely convinced I hadn't ovulated last month as the ov sticks were always negative. Now I'm concerned I am further into the pg than I thought. I have only missed one period, but am already knackered, is this normal at supposedly 4 weeks?!

I am supposed to be flying a few weeks, I hope that it is safe in early pregnancy.

Littlepic Wed 22-Jun-11 11:41:03

Congratulations, My first indication that I was pregnant was feeling totally shattered from 4 weeks pregnant. So I think totally normal.

Not 100% sure about the flying but I went abroad at 5 weeks pregnant and my dad who is an obstetrician didn't seem to be worried.

Very happy for you smile

MrsCLH Wed 22-Jun-11 11:42:25

I think you're fine to fly in first trimester. I flew at 13 weeks no probs, midwife just suggested not sitting down too long on plane and wearing flight socks.

Pretty sure I was knackered at 4 weeks too.

Oh and congratulations!!

Catsycat Wed 22-Jun-11 11:42:35

Well done - I'm really pleased for you.

I tried the ov sticks before my second and they were always negative too!!

Congratulations!

mamasmissionimpossible Wed 22-Jun-11 11:53:01

Thanks for your kind wishes. Have just emailed DH, as I couldn't wait to tell him. At least feeling knackered is normal, it's been 3.5 years since our last dd. I'm so hoping this pregnancy this will all go well, we had complications after the birth of dd. So much to think about! argh. My head is all over the place. Let's hope 9 months will settle me down to the idea of another dc.

shellmc Wed 22-Jun-11 12:05:26

Ohhhh congratulations!!!!
Soo pleased for you, i would just check to be on the safe side before flying. Although i do think it is fine xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now