Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Implantation pain?

(6 Posts)
Reallea Tue 21-Jun-11 21:44:54

I think I am 6DPO and hoping to be pregnant, I have had some very light cramping the last day or two- could this be implantation pain? I have not noticed it before with previous pregnancies. have other people experienced this with no bleeding?

I say 6days as I am pretty sure I felt myself ovulate on weds morning- I ovulation tested for first ever time last Tuesday eve and had positive for LH surge then I felt big pain when I woke at 6am. I do usually feel dull ovulation pain for about 30 mins to an hour each month so am assuming that was it.

Am fingers crossed this month will yield BFP as had early mc last month and am 99% sure I also had one the month before I got pregnant with PFB-never tested as was on hols but had every sign - so much that I ignored the same signs a month later thinking they didn't mean anything.

Ideas about the implantation would be greatly appreciated!

kri5ty Wed 22-Jun-11 08:26:57

Hi hun

If its light and not too painful, with no bleeding then i would say yes its probs impantation pain :-) I had this (as well as aful pains they thought were eptopic), but the cramping ones i was told by the hospital were implantation

Fingers crossed xxx

RugbyWidow7 Wed 22-Jun-11 11:31:50

I had a mild implantation pain, and prob wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't been watching out for it IYSWIM. Also had a very light spot of blood which confirmed it for me. smile

Good luck!

MissMI5 Wed 22-Jun-11 14:32:58

Hello! Had really bad implantation pain to a point that the doc thought it was an ectopic pregnancy and had to have 3 scans at 4/5/6 weeks! I had no bleeding. I am now 22 weeks pregnant and everything is going well. Good luck!

AKP79 Wed 22-Jun-11 14:51:40

I also had implantation pains which really worried me at first because they were quite strong, they were very similar to period pains, but with no bleeding. I'm 10 weeks now and so far so good! Fingers crossed for you hun. x

Reallea Tue 28-Jun-11 10:45:41

Thanks all you ladies who replied last week. Good news is I've had a BFP so I guess they were implantation pains!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now