Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Movement in the tummy

(4 Posts)
isdaddycool Tue 21-Jun-11 15:22:15

I think that feeling your baby inside the person you love is an unbelievable experience. It is certainly hard to put it into words, a little miracle is inside my wife, a little person that we have created, we’ve felt her get stronger and bigger and before we know it she will be kicking and punching us for real... as well as screaming and crying. Maybe it is safer if she stays inside!

Just a wee section from my latest blog at http://isdaddycool.blogspot.com/

It must be amazing to be carrying something inside you.

Best of luck to everyone out there.

natwebb79 Tue 21-Jun-11 15:26:16

Awwww, that's made me all hormonal and tearful smile. Funnily enough my unborn little boy gave me a swift thump as I read it. It is a beautiful feeling, isn't it? smile

ALovelyBunchOfCoconuts Tue 21-Jun-11 17:03:39

It's funny, only last night as I was getting booted from all directions, my DH said to me it must feel weird, and that he'd love to know how it felt from the inside.

Definitely an undescribable feeling smile

nickelbabe Tue 21-Jun-11 17:10:17

I love the way on your blog you say that the colour of the room isn't important! grin

we've spent ages thinking about the room colour (me and my obsession with not planting gender-stereotypes into the baby's head....)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now