Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Kiddicare have put me in a good mood

(6 Posts)
Sargesaweyes Tue 21-Jun-11 10:31:19

Just wanted to say that i have had a really positive ordering experience.

Have become obsessed with getting the right moses basket- all the ones in the shops that I have seen have looked floppy and badly made-anyway yesterday I ordered a Moses basket from Kiddicare which had received excellent reviews. I am very impressed that it has already arrived and I was given an hour slot when to be available for delivery. Why can't Argos/Benson Beds/Comet/Littlewoods, and all the other shops which have made me waste entire days waiting for them to arrive do the same. Plus I love my new Moses basket and can't wait to see my little man in it in 9 weeks. Will def use Kiddicare again.

EdwardorEricCantDecide Tue 21-Jun-11 10:34:55

I agree I "pre ordered" a cot set which wasn't going to be available for 2 weeks it was delivered next day in 1hour slot that I could change by text if needed grin
I've always loved kiddicare

nunnie Tue 21-Jun-11 10:36:38

I am a huge kiddicare addict fan. Will be ordering my double from them, when I have been and tried some out.

silverangel Tue 21-Jun-11 12:19:47

I orderd some stuff yesterday, got a text message this morning to say delivery was in a one hour slot, sent a text to change to one that's convenient. First time I've used them and will def be using again!

BettyBum Tue 21-Jun-11 15:02:03

I went to the shop in peterborough and was very impressed. Ordering there is very easy and quite good fun!

Trinaluce Tue 21-Jun-11 16:44:35

I'm going there tomorrow to look at buggies grin

>>unnecessarily overexcited emoticon<<

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now