Talk

Advanced search

HELP! very strange feeling in bump :(

(7 Posts)
lovemybabyboy Mon 20-Jun-11 17:11:53

Since yesterday nearly every time I yawn or sneeze I am getting a very strange feeling in my bump!
Its very hard to explain, its like a round patch to the left of my bellybutton and its like a numb strechy or pushing from inside feeling....very hard to eplain but just wondering has anyone else had anything similar.
I am 22+2 weeks pregnant today.
TIA.

LDNmummy Mon 20-Jun-11 18:08:08

Never heard of this or experienced it, could it be your LO in a funny position? Hopefully someone can give a better idea than me.

nannyl Mon 20-Jun-11 19:19:56

yes

sort of a bit like a stitch but not quite.... painful but not painful at the same time

There was a whole thread, possible last week, maybe 2 weeks ago, max, and lots and lots of us had it too!

lovemybabyboy Mon 20-Jun-11 19:33:44

Oh thank you!! thank God Im not the only one smile
Ill have a look for the thread and have a read through!

Snakeears Mon 20-Jun-11 19:44:03

I'm 26 and have just got better from a chesty cough but when I cough there's a similar sort of hard patch just by belly button - wierd - no idea what it is but at least you're not alone.

Hx

schmee Mon 20-Jun-11 19:52:16

Oooh yes - I have this too. I'm now 36 weeks and mine's got progressively higher (currently sitting under my rib cage slightly to the left) so I wondered if it was the top of my uterus. It's such a strange almost buzzy prickly numb kind of pain.

nicolamumof3 Mon 20-Jun-11 20:17:26

i have a painful lump like this at the top of my bump had it since around 18w, i think its a hernia, but not had it diagnosed it is quite painful and annoying tbh!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now