Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

was staving in first trimester now 13 weeks I can hardly finish my meal!!!

(3 Posts)
pregnantmimi Sat 18-Jun-11 22:47:13

For the first trimester I was feeling very sick but hungry all the time. So bada that I would get up in the middle of the night and stuff my face lol. I quickly put on a stone and a half. Just got to 13 weeks and dispite alot of other things going on my appetite not normally effected by being upset I just cant eat much I feel like I have had a gastric bypass lol. Will start eating then cant finish what Im eating and it goes on though the day lost half a stone quite quickly. But was wondering how long this goes on for as I dont know if Im eating enough calories but hard to eat more. Advice anyone?

DirtyBit Sun 19-Jun-11 17:15:03

It will get worse as you get further along, you'll feel like you have no room, so eat little amounts often rather than trying to eat big meals, e.g. 5/6 x small meals or snacks instead of 3 x big meals each day.

Scaredycat3000 Sun 19-Jun-11 21:48:10

I agree with DirtyBit's advise. I felt exactly the same with my first pregnancy. I even froze bagels cut in half by the end so I could make up half a sandwich as if I put to much on my plate it would put me off even more. Try and plan these snacks as you would meals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now