Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive PT! Very early days and slightly giddy!

(6 Posts)
Ambrosial Sat 18-Jun-11 16:27:09

Hello all. Yesterday I got a positive PT- only 11 days past Ov (yes, I am a compulsive stick pee-er on lol) I've been having very weird pregnancy type symptoms, so I thought I might as well give it a go. It was very faint, but I had a second clearer one today, so I guess it's not my imagination, I really am pregnant!

Very excited, especially as I've only just been told that I have PCOS and was about to start Metformin as we've been trying for a few months. I guess the news spurred us on to try harder or something ;)

Crossing my fingers that it sticks, as I know it's very early days, but I'm so giddy.

Looking forward to meeting some other mums to be- none of my friends are even vaguely interested in having babies so I don't have many people to compare notes with.

smile

Millie26 Sat 18-Jun-11 16:31:27

Congratulations! smile

There will be a thread for your due month over on the ante-natal pages - perfect for endless note comparing...

Eviepoo Sat 18-Jun-11 18:05:38

wooo - congrats smile

melliebobs Sat 18-Jun-11 19:58:59

congratulations and you have every right to be giddy. fx for a sticky one smile

mummymccar Sat 18-Jun-11 20:10:22

congratulations!!! smile

Ambrosial Sat 18-Jun-11 21:17:40

Thank you all! smile smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now