Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sore feet

(4 Posts)
Penelope1980 Sat 18-Jun-11 10:37:45

I'm almost 26 weeks, and over the last week have had a sore, slightly swolen foot. It's not stopping me from doing anything so not that big a deal, but feels a bit puffy and like it should be covered in bruises - which it's not. I was wondering if anyone here had had something similar? Am just trying to work out if it's pregnancy related, or something else, especially as it's only the one foot.

jenna13 Sat 18-Jun-11 10:50:51

I'm 36 weeks now and my feet have been swollen for the past 2 weeks which makes them feel sore sometimes because certain shoes are a bit too tight. I think its a normal pregnancy thing. I've also had to stop wearing my rings as my hands have gone pudgy too.

Sargesaweyes Sat 18-Jun-11 11:08:47

I have this and at 27 weeks dp took me shoe shopping. He bought me some TOMs and a pair of Croc flip flops-I was almost crying at the thought of wearing such ugly shoes lol- but they have both been a godsend for comfort compared to other shoes and now I don't care about the look of them! Infact the teenagers I come across are jealous of my TOMs lol. Feet still swollen but bruised feeling has gone.

Penelope1980 Sat 18-Jun-11 22:50:23

Thank you - looks like I'll have to go shopping for some more comfy shoes myself then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now