Talk

Advanced search

Sore boobs

(4 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Sat 18-Jun-11 06:09:12

Hi everyone,
I am 5+4 today so didn't think this would be an issue yet but my boobs feel heavy & achy whenever I am not wearing a bra. I'm not massive, a c cup, on a very well built frame & would never normally wear a bra to bed but would that help??? I only have underwired bras so would need to buy a soft one for sleeping I guess?
Also my nipples are always perky! Don't remember this with my last 2 children but then they are 5 & 8 so there is a lot of stuff I have forgotten.
Thank you in advance for any advice x

schmee Sat 18-Jun-11 09:12:33

Mine felt like that at this stage when I was pregnant with twins!!!!! I'm sure it's just normal. I definitely found that non-underwired bras made things less painful. I bought some stretchy bra-top type ones from BHS as well for the night.

BTW my breast pain has been really on and off in this pregnancy so I'm sure you won't be in this agony all the way through.

yummymango Sat 18-Jun-11 09:48:56

My boobs were very painful in the first trimester. I wore a sleep bra until about 20 weeks which helped massively. They don't hurt any more, I am 26 weeks now. I got a couple of cheap cotton maternity bras from M&S, I think they were about £12 for 2. I wouldn't have worn them in the day but they were fine for sleeping.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Sat 18-Jun-11 10:27:52

Thanx guys, bra shopping 2day xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now