Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Foresight preconception

(6 Posts)
emylou123 Thu 16-Jun-11 20:17:35

Hi, Has anyone tried Foresight for conception? We've been following their supplement programme for a year, and still my hubbies zinc is considered a bit too low for healthy conception. I just wondered whether anyone had discounted their advice (particularly on low zinc) and still acheived a healthy pregnancy?

PinkFondantFancy Fri 17-Jun-11 09:21:30

Sorry I've not used Foresight but wanted to bump this for you

PheasantPlucker Fri 17-Jun-11 09:27:49

Hi, years ago dh and I had our hair analysed and got all the results, we were about to start with all the minerals and vits but found out I was pregnant anyway. But we would certainly have tried it otherwise.

emylou123 Fri 17-Jun-11 21:43:33

Thanks for your replies. Out of interest Pheasant Plucker, do you remember whether your hair results showed deficiencies that meant Foresight recommended you wait a few months before trying?

skylark101 Sun 16-Jun-13 10:18:21

Hi emmylou, if you still read this i just wondered if you did conceive on foresight. We've been following their prog and just found im pregnant with LO no 2. I hope your story turned out well.

Lovemylittlebear Thu 11-Dec-14 17:59:02

We have been doing foresight for 3 months now. Some of our levels have increased but others haven't or have decreased. Has anyone got any positive stories or feedback to tell. Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now