Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Dizziness at 6 weeks...help!

(6 Posts)
babycarmen Thu 16-Jun-11 10:16:42

Im sooo dizzy all day and its really getting me down, i cant get anything done as standing up too long is a nightmare. Anyone had any experience with this and found anything that helped? Thanks!

HappyToBeAlone Thu 16-Jun-11 10:41:36

I have felt this also im roughly 5-6 weeks pregnant, Have you been drinking lots of fluids? I found this helped me alot.

And Congratulations!! smile

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Thu 16-Jun-11 10:57:29

Lots of fluids, a bit of salt and support tights. Oh, and try to avoid standing! smile

babycarmen Thu 16-Jun-11 12:00:03

Thanks for the tips smile hopefully that will help!

Fresh01 Thu 16-Jun-11 12:38:55

Can you get your blood pressure checked by your GP?

I am pregnant with no. 4 and for the first time have felt dizzy whilst pregnant about 4 times in the first 12 weeks. When I mentioned it to the midwife at my booking in appointment at 12 weeks she checked my blood pressure and said it was a bit low but I didn't need to do anything about it. Just not to stand up quickly and make sure I have regular meals/snacks so that my blood sugars don't get low. My dizzy spells were mainly happening first thing in the morning when I hadn't eaten all night and was getting myself ready, kids breakfast and school snack boxes ready before eating anything which was too long.

babycarmen Thu 16-Jun-11 12:54:56

Yeah ive always had low blood pressure and struggled with it a lot during my first pregnancy. Not much i can do about it though i dont think :/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now