Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bruised feeling on bump

(2 Posts)
sunface Wed 15-Jun-11 13:29:28

hi all, i'm 24/25weeks (losing track) and baby was moving loads this morning and when i scratched my bump earlier on the left hand side, it felt sore, as if i've bruised it, but like a deep bruise if that makes sense! Is this normal?? had thought it might have been baby moving so much earlier and it's bruised me from the inside?? any advice would be great! Thank yoooo!

posypom Wed 15-Jun-11 15:53:46

I'm glad I'm not the only one - I thought I was being neurotic! The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I was 31/32 weeks. My baby's positioned head down on the left side so is constantly kicking the same spot on the top right of my bump and the kicks started to get really quite painful. It's eased off now so I expect the bruise has healed and I'm sure yours will too. I felt stupid asking DH whether he thought it was possible to bruise the inside of the uterus, but I think it that's what it was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now