Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Wierd dreams!!

(8 Posts)
Scheherezadea Wed 15-Jun-11 12:48:53

Oh dear blush does anyone else have some VERY bizarre dreams when pg?!

Last night has left me feeling slightly sickened with myself.... I had two dreams. First - Nemanja Vidic the Man Utd player was comforting me because no men were finding me attractive (it was a school prom I think?) and then took me back to his house where we had a rather steamy session blush - only he was a little ahem large! And I'm in a happy relationship with my DP!!!

Second dream - I had put my dog in a bonnet, and was breast feeding him. blush blush

Somehow NOT going to tell my DP about these.... especially as we are going to watch Man Utd soon, and I now have a huge crush on Vidic!

I'm 23 weeks, with my first child - and am not usually a sick sicko!

AgBag Wed 15-Jun-11 16:02:47

hahaha your second dream made me laugh out loud.

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and also having very strange dreams about all sorts of topics virtually every night. This is my first pregnancy, so dont know if this is normal. But I'm certainly dreaming more than I used to!

Renaissance227 Wed 15-Jun-11 16:34:45

I'm dreaming all the time very vividly. (I'm 21+3).
Mostly having bad dreams, so be glad if yours are just weird!
You sick sicko!! grin

Scheherezadea Wed 15-Jun-11 16:57:34

it was the bonnet that gets me blush - and the smug feeling I remember having that I was managing to BF first time so well..haha!

PoppysMom Thu 16-Jun-11 03:30:51

grin That made me laugh!
I have very graphic dreams too. Started very early and there have been plenty of threads where other mummies to be also talked about strange dreams, animal babies, breast feeding dogs and steamy sessions with people they did not even actually fancy.

All normal I reckon.

I tell my DH all the dreams I remember, because we have a laugh about them together

Sargesaweyes Thu 16-Jun-11 08:58:41

Terrible night sleep as always last night-30 weeks now. Anyway my dream last night was that as a suprise my dp had arranged for bob holness who used to present blockbusters game show to deliver our baby! During labour the big blockbuster board was in the room and him and dp were playing sodding blockbuster rather than helping me. Very odd! Have also had strange sex dreams during pregnancy and wake up feeling dirty and ashamed! Horny though ;)

rooks14 Thu 16-Jun-11 09:46:03

I'm 33 weeks and I've been having nightmares! I went on a tour of a boarding school and found Nicole Scherzinger dead in a toilet.... woke up all sweaty and scared!

Scheherezadea hehe you should be proud of being able to breast feed so well grin

MrsCLH Thu 16-Jun-11 10:02:20

I read that dreams about infidelity are common in pregnancy! Thank god because I keep dreaming that I'm cheating on my husband with my first boyfriend who I was with when I was 17 - hideous! haha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now